Integrated Medical Group is the official distributor of Waters in Ukraine.
Since 1958, Waters Corporation has been in the business of making innovative analytical instruments that assist scientists in reaching their scientific goals, increase productivity, and earn laboratory-based organizations a higher return on their investments in research, development, and quality control.
Whether at work discovering new pharmaceuticals, inventing new and more effective ways to treat diseases, assuring the safety of the world’s food and drinking water supplies, monitoring and controlling pollution, or conserving the world’s greatest art treasures, scientists worldwide rely on Waters liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry products.
50+ years in business, Waters is now one of largest companies in the analytical instruments industry, supporting scientists working thousands of laboratories around the world. With a hard-earned reputation for applications expertise, dedication to customer success, and post-sales support, Waters stands out among its peers and, year after year, is one of the best-performing companies in the industry.
Waters Corp., a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) headquartered in Milford, Massachusetts, holds worldwide leading positions in complementary analytical technologies - liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry, rheometry and microcalorimetry.
Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells and services ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry (MS) systems, thermal analysis and rheometry instruments.
- Analytical liquid chromatography
- Preparative liquid chromatography
- Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC)
- Supercritical Fluid Extraction (SFE)
- Mass spectrometry
- Columns & other consumables
- Sample preparation
- Analytical standards & reagents
- Waters provide innovative technological solutions that enable customer success, by consistently delivering safe, effective, and reliable products and services.
- Waters maintain the effectiveness of their quality management system and foster an environment of continual improvement while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Waters is dedicated to customer experience excellence through core values, the engagement of their people, and strategic vision.